
It was fun too.
I picked up these little 1/2 pints of color from the local
Home Depot
and was a bit worried if they would be good colors or not.
They were GREAT colors!
I tell ya. That was lucky.
The dark green was glossy
(ugh-didn't even look for that on the can)
but it turned out all right in the end.
It actually added a bit of texture and variation...yeah...
I'm an artist imposter. But I keep trying.
(My camera is having issues so please stop by if you are able, and check it out in person. It's pretty good if I do say so myself.)
There will eventually be a little birdie perching on the upper empty branch. I just have to get brave again....tweet.
(My camera is having issues so please stop by if you are able, and check it out in person. It's pretty good if I do say so myself.)
There will eventually be a little birdie perching on the upper empty branch. I just have to get brave again....tweet.
Fun Stuff.

5 comments:
So awesome! I am totally impressed. We'll have to stop by sometime on Monday. You are cool!
Looks awesome! I'm sure it is even better in person!
HOW FUN!!!
I LOVE IT! So so cool, Corrie.
Post a full size picture of it, in it's entire glory!
I seriously love that tree. I want one too.
Post a Comment