
I totally won! This is one awesome winter hat.
Warm, cozy and made with love!
Want your chance to win a Heidi origional?
Check out her blog. Leave a comment and you are entered!
New winners every day.
(not the most flattering pictures of yours truly, but it's really all about the hat.
I got feeling a little dorky taking pictures of myself. There were MANY to choose from.
I don't think I'll do that again any time soon.)
Also, check out those pies she made for Thanksgiving. We totally scored when we got the Kesler's to come for Thanksgiving dinner! Even though their company would have been more than enough to make my Thanksgiving fabulous. The pies were to die for. And the rolls...sooooo delish!
I was checking out a coat my sister was coveting at J.Crew and found this bracelet.

It's called the Storybook Charm Bracelet. And it is out of stock.
I love it.

5 comments:
Hey I love that bracelet too. Cool. Funky hat Corrie --the poses were especially entertaining. I'm gonna go on her Blog and see if I can win stuff --you should do another contest for me to WIN. I am reading that book Inkheart right now
cute hat...that Heidi is very talented!
You're a hottie. A hilarious hottie.
And I didn't follow your mumble about the story bracelet to take a peak as I was mourning the expensiveness of my no longer available blue coat...but I LOVE that!! Find it...and we'll buy it.
Or, Brian will. I mean.
Ooh, I kind of feel like an internet stalker now! Nice hat, you guys should come to the next knitting group!
HI! I also love that bracelet. I didn't know it was on back order so thanks for the heads up :)
Post a Comment